JOBS AT INFRASTRUCTURE CONCESSION REGULATORY COMMISSION(ICRC)
The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) Abuja is the National governing body for public private partnership (ppp) process. The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) will operate as a professionally run, project-driven organization with high levels of internal expertise, capable of supporting ppp projects all over the country. The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) now seeks to employ outstanding professionals and support personnel with suitable qualifications and skills into various positions. ICRC invites application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, PPP RESOURC CENTRER
REFERENCE: (REF: ICRC EDPP/001)
The Executive Director, PPP Resource Center will report directly to the Director General of the ICRC. He/She will work with relevant MDAs to identify and drive the procurement process for PPP projects. This will require developing proposals within adequate socioeconomic and legal frameworks procuring private sector partners for MIDAS; and facilitating eventual contract execution by the relevant MDAS. The Executive Director of Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission will work closely with the Technical/Audit Subcommittee of the board as well as Supervise all related project officers and functions within the Division.
- Good degree in a relevant field from a reputable institution, a relevant postgraduate qualification will be an advantage
- Some formal exposure to Economics, Finance, Engineering,and Law will be useful
- Must have personally managed a member of ppps, varied international experience will be necessary
- Should have been in management or senior management for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience in specialist utility, financial/commercial expertise, evidence in of knowledge in complex transaction management, Excellent systems thinking skills, able to identify linkages and proactively address potential concerns .
- Able to work with Government MDAS as well as the private sector partners and possesses excellent organization and documentation skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above listed requirements should forward their applications and CVs by E-mail to:
email@example.com Clearly state the job position and reference being applied for as the subject of the E-mail.
CLOSING DATE: JUNE 25, 2009
Labels: government jobs